"First class from phone call to discharge."

About: Lister Hospital

A world class level of care, i was kept informed every step of the way which gave me reassurance at a very worrying time. My Angioplasty and stent fitment was performed by Professor Gorog. The thing that struck me the most was the speed at which the procedure was performed, saving as much of my heart function as possible. The whole team had a real ethos of patient care which is commendable given the restraints on budgets/staff shortages the NHS has to cope with on a daily basis. I consider myself very lucky to be typing this from home after only 4 days from being rushed to hospital with a heart attack. Well done to all the Lister ACU staff, I salute you.

Response from Lister Hospital

That's amazing - just four days after having a heart attack, you're back home beginning again to lead a normal life. That's why our 24/7 heart attack service is such a life-saver. We know that we've got a great team, but it's comments like this that really bring home its importance to our patients. We'll make sure that they all (inc. Prof Gorog, of course) get to read your feedback - we know they will be delighted to read it. In the meantime, may we wish you a continued speedy and full recovery.