"Kings ward staff awesome! Consultant great!"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I had a knee ligament reconstructions, can I say the theatre staff were funny awesome and sarcastic which I loved, the ward staff were amazing when my knee seized and went to complete pain they were straight on dosing me up to make me comfortable. They called me dory because I was spaced out lol you need humour when you have had surgery lol My consultant was blunt and honest which I liked as you knew where you stood as in rehabilitation complications etc...... And also helped me last minute to get mri's The consultant's secretary was also amazing too, the whh should be proud of the staff they have and I thanked them all with gifts because I respect everyone who works in that hospital.

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback we are really proud of our orthopaedic teams who work really hard to provide and efficient service with car and compassion. I will make sure that staff receive your feedback. Hope you are recovering well.