"Amazing Staff"

About: Ipswich Hospital / Cardiology Papworth Hospital

12 months ago I spent about 6 weeks on cardiac ward in a very poorly state before being transferred to Papworth (another brilliant place), all the staff on the ward at Ipswich were so good to me and went above and beyond the call of duty to care for me and I regard all of them as friends. 12 months and an risky operation at Papworth I am still attending Ipswich as an outpatient and receiving first class care, thank you all very much for your care as it means I am still alive today

Response from Dominic Mundy, Patient and Carer Experience Manager, Clinical Directorate, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust

Good afternoon,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. I am delighted to hear of your experiences both here at Ipswich and indeed at Papworth.

I will be sure to share your story with the relevant ward staff, and I truly hope your experiences here at Ipswich Hospital continue to be as positive.

Many thanks again.

Dominic Mundy

Response from Ipswich Hospital

Thank you very much for your fantastic feedback, I will make sure that all of the cardiology team know of your praise. Every good wish for the future. Jan Jan Ingle

Response from Papworth Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback regarding your care at Papworth Hospital. We are delighted to hear that you have been able to benefit from cardiac surgery at Papworth Hospital. Our staff appreciate such positive comments as they strive to provide first class care to our patients every day.