"Efficient, friendly and professional! I'm in good..."

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

I have recently suffered a knee injury. It is very painful but, the most frustrating thing was the many horror stories I got from friends all over the country, stating that it will take months for an appointment, them months for a scan, then months for another appointment.... They obviously don't realise how great Telford hospital is! in 2 weeks I have been seen by my GP, referred and saw a consultant a few days later and today I received a phone call from X-Ray 1 to say they had had a cancellation and if I could get to the hospital in an hour they could scan my knee. The staff were fun, professional, attentive and efficient. It was the end of a long hot day and these angels were still smiling. I'm in good hands! On the news we are forever seeing negative reports regarding the NHS..those reporters need to go to Telford PRH. The visit would more than balance up their reports. Can I also state that over the last few years, a doctor in Audiology has been caring for my left and partially working ear! :-) They are a fabulous person and a fabulous practitioner. Every 3 months I go to see them for a 10 minute appointment to keep things clear. They're great! Well done Telford PRH and thank you.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service