"Dexa Scan"

About: Barnet General Hospital

I attended Barnet Hospital for a Dexa scan fri17th April.Had problem finding the dept was directed to the help desk.Found the dept booked in ok. A member of staff came out ,who I told I had no metel on who then question me about it, then told me to sit down again. I was then called in. and went through the questions ,I had already answered , only then to be questioned why I had ticked the box that I have rheumatoid arthritis when the GP had said no,the doctor had said no to every question which was not correct which I had pointed out to them. Laid down on the bed only then to have the person shove me about to get in correct line not ask to move. I have not attended Barnet Hospital before and hopefully will not have to, no smiling faces ,unable to understand the staff,so different to where I have attended before.

Response from Barnet General Hospital

We're really sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience here and thanks very much for bringing it to our attention. We will pass your comments on to the relevant team so that they can look into it on your behalf.