"excellent"

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

since october 2014 I have had to visit a&e about 5 times with my son with badly sprained ankle and wrist. He has autistic spectrum disorder and is awaiting a referral appointment with paediatrics as he is having a lot of pain with his joints and swelling. He has fallen without any reason many times and ended up going to a&e and the staff have been so understanding and patient with my son. They have also eased his mind about the pain when he's been upset as his pain barrier isn't the same as maybe you and I. Just recently at Easter weekend my daughter fell and badly bruised her elbow and the nurse that dealt with her after she had X-ray actually should of gone home half hour before but stayed back to help as they were short staffed that night. Very dedicated to their job and what a lovely person. Keep up the good work guys and gals.

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Taydill, thank you very much for taking the time to write a detailed comment on our A&E services at Royal Lancaster Infirmary. We have passed on your comments to the staff involved in your children's care. Thanks again and best wishes to yourself and your children.