"Excellent Care and Treatment at Stoke Mandeville Hospital (Ophthalmology Department)"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital / Ophthalmology

Have had two cataract ops. at the above hospital (December and March).

All staff from receptionists, administrators, nurses and Consultants were extremely professional, polite, informative and efficient. Excellent results in both eyes and no pain or discomfort during or after operations.

The ophthalmology department was extremely clean on every visit and neither my wife nor I could criticise anything connected to our 4 / 5 visits to the hospital.

Have already written to the Interim CEO for the Trust requesting ALL staff be made aware of my positive experience and have received a response informing me that my request will be passed on to those parties as outlined above.

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear responder

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Every month in 2014/15 we receive over 2000 compliments from individuals like yourself and where possible we pass all compliments onto the relevant staff as we know your comments contribute to encouraging our staff to continue to provide a great level of care.

• AJ Berkhamsted thinks this response is helpful