"Too hot in waiting area"

About: Specialist services / Special needs dental service/Community Dental Service

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

It gets too hot in the surgery at Clifton Dental Clinic which makes it uncomfortable for patients when having treatment but the dentists are friendly.

Response from Christine Swann, Senior Administrator, Salaried Dental, Health Partnerships We are preparing to make a change

I am pleased you find the dentists friendly here at Clifton - I will pass on your kind comments to them.

I am sorry you find it gets too hot. I will pass on your comments to the Health Centre Manager and the owners of the building who we hope will be resolving the issue in the near future.

Thank you.

Unfortunately the problem with the surgeries being too hot is on-going and we have been as yet unable to resolve the issue with the owners of the building and Health Centre Management. It is hoped a meeting can be arranged in the near future to discuss air-conditioning.