"My GP has provided me with a password ..."

About: Churchill Hospital

My GP has provided me with a password to use in the 'Choose and Book' for making an appointment in the Urology Dept. I log in with my refernce and password to be informed that I have to telephone to book an appointment. why can't I book on line - is there a disconnect somewhere in the NHS system? Of course the number is an 0845 one - why? Three attempts and I cannot even get through - when I do I get loads of garbage -who is paying for this unnecessary call - Oh that's me!!! Eventually after selecting 3 and 2 I may eventually be put through to a clerk who can book my appointment but NO they are all engaged!!

What a waste of my time!!

Please get you avt together and sort out the Choose and Book on line option.

Response from Churchill Hospital

We are very sorry that you have experienced such difficulty contacting the Churchill Hospital. We are unable to take online bookings via Choose and Book at present, as our own software is incompatible with the Choose & Book system. We are exploring options which we hope will resolve this issue. Patients and GPs can also email orh.appointments@orh.nhs.uk as an alternative to telephone booking.