"The R.V.I. is a most wonderful hospital!"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Recently having had spinal surgery, I can't praise the wonderful care and attention I received during my 2 weeks stay!.It was like a 5 star hotel.The food was excellent, nursing staff couldn't do enough to please you! The cleaner going to buy me a daily newspaper.The two girls running the hairdressers, came to ward to collect me in a wheelchair and take me to salon,wonderful treatment was provided by one and all! I have been in five star hotels, none would equal the lovely food I received. Long may the N.H.S. exist! We do not know how lucky we are in this country to have a wonderful health service!!

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you very much for the time taken to record your very positive feedback on the NHS choices website regarding the care and treatment you received in the Royal Victoria Infirmary, following your recent spinal surgery. We are very pleased to hear that our staff and services met your needs in every respect and we trust that you are recovering well from your procedure. We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your extremely kind comments which we have shared with the staff involved in your care. It is always rewarding to receive such positive feedback from patients.