"Non existent service from audiology department"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

On 3rd November 2014 I was seen in the ENT department for a consultation on my tinnitus. I was then referred to the audiology unit. Despite phoning on three occasions and being promised that they would re-contact me I have hearted nothing. If you have a hearing problem I would never recommend this hospital.

Thank you for telling us of your experience. I am sorry to hear of the poor standard of communication you have experienced and have taken the liberty of asking our PALS team to liaise with the Audiology Department to resolve this issue. Can I ask you to please contact our PALS team on 01772 522972 to discuss at your convenience.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We have shared your concerns with our PALS team and asked them to liaise with the Audiology Department to resolve these issues. Can we ask you to please contact our PALS team on 01772 522972, who will be pleased to update you.