"My GP was very quick in getting me an appointment"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics Shropshire and Staffordshire

I went to my GP at Dawley Medical practice as I couldn’t wait or put any weight on my left leg. Got sent to A&E + had a scan which shown I had broken my hip, was in surgery a few hours later. My GP was very quick in getting me an appointment for a bone scan at RJAH hospital in Oswestry. I am very pleased with the treatment I received following my diagnosis.

Response from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Good afternoon Poster445

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Once again, many thanks.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.