"Frequent Flyer"

About: Fairfield General Hospital

I have been treated on ward 6.usually via ward 7 since 2010. I am a totally dependent patient and require assistance with moving, feeding and personal Carer. Both wards have treated me with total respect and honesty. I had never been left dirty, thirsty or hungry. The ward is cleaned daily and the staff are polite, helpful and friendly. The nurses are impeccable.even though they are working with limited staff levels and insufficient equipment and beds. My son and I can not thank the ward enough for their care and communication. I hate hospitals etc. but I gladly am admitted to both wards. In the confidence and knowledge they will do all it takes to keep me alive. How can you improve on excellent?

Response from Fairfield General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Respiratory Medicine department at Fairfield General Hospital. We are so pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you, we are also pleased you found the staff polite , helpful and friendly. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.