"Bramshott ward"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

The staff on this ward demonstrated team work. Each and everyone of the day staff oozed enthusiasm for their chosen profession which in turn rubbed off on the patients. Their cheerful greeting in the morning instantly made me feel better, of course I was not ill but recovering from a hip replacement. When you have had a bad night and movement restricted there is a tendency to feel low. To be greeted by staff who showed a genuine desire to do their best for each patient was just the tonic required. This attitude helped the patients in the ward to gel together and so offer encouragement and help to each other. The visits of the phiysios also demonstrated a high level of regard for all of us. I was very impressed indeed and wish to say Thank You for a 5* service.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Good morning, We are delighted that you had such a positive experience despite undergoing a hip procedure and that our staff's presence alone made you feel better. This is great news and i will be sure to pass your kind words onto the department to share amongst colleagues. I hope you make a speedy recovery.