"Your team saved my life!"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Oncology

I underwent a bowel cancer operation at East Surrey Hospital. The Operation was carried out by Timothy Campbell-Smith. The team were fantastic! This was my 1st Operation during my 55 Year lifespan. I felt so blessed to be treated with such respect and dignity. I feel very strongly about how the NHS and how undervalued it is by both the Media and Government. Your team has saved my life and no matter what I write in words could never be enough to thank you all for the opportunity you've afforded me of being with my family! I will continue to have my voice heard in future support of East Surrey Hospital. Again a huge thank you to you as I class as 'Earth Angels! '

Dear Milo,

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent treatment under Mr. Campbell-Smith. Its great to read that you're such a strong supporter of East Surrey Hospital and I'm sure we will continue to support people such as yourself for many years to come.

I've shared your comments with with Tim Campbell-Smith and Im sure he will be delighted to read what a profound effect his team and he have had.