"Polite, Helpful and Professional"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

After having visited the Endoscopy and X-ray departments on several occasions for surveillance, I am very pleased with the polite, helpful and professional treatment I have received. Bearing in mind the reports from other parts of the country, we are fortunate to have such a good hospital locally.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Dear Jeff Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Bishop Auckland Hospital and in particular the X-ray and Endoscopy departments. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the managers of the departments to share with the staff on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774