"Efficient A&E department"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I wanted to say a massive thank you to the A&E nurses and doctors in the children's department. I rushed my 9 month old son in Saturday 28th march 1pm after he had an allergic reaction to egg. We we're seen immediately and given treatment which reduced the reaction. The staff monitored him constantly while we were there, until he felt better and sent us home with further medication for him. I am so greatful to the attentive care that all the staff gave us at a scary and worrying time.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you, Katie, for taking the time to post your feedback about our hospital. We are really pleased to hear that your experience of the care your son received by the team in our A&E Department was such a positive one. Bringing a child to hospital under such frightening circumstances must have been very stressful so we are delighted to hear that all the teams and specialists involved in your son’s treatment were able to offer you comfort and reassurance at such a worrying time. We have passed your thanks and lovely comments on to the teams involved in your son’s care.