"I will always be grateful to the ..."

About: Salisbury District Hospital

I will always be grateful to the Doctor and all the wonderful staff of the burns unit whose nursing was of the highest standard, I must point out I was not a burns patient although I received plastic surgery they found the time to attend to all my needs always with a smile. such kindness and professionism which would be very difficult to match. We in south Wiltshire are lucky to have such a great Hospital, Doctors and Nursing staff.Thank you.

nothing just keep up the good work and high standards

I would like to say I was more than impressed with all Departments and services offered to me during my stay,Plastic/Burns unit Orthopaedic,Xray Ultra Scan, CT scan, Haemotology and last put not least the porters, who, all these departments rely on to move the patients

Response from Salisbury District Hospital

Thank you very much for writing these comments following your recent stay in Salisbury District Hospital. We know how hard our staff work to deliver high quality care, and we are always grateful to hear that this has been appreciated.

We hope you are recovering well from your recent stay with us, and once again, many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.