"Consistently bad visits"

About: Homerton University Hospital

Last two visits were stressful and unfriendly . First time i went in because I had been advised and was given a telling off for not having my notes the. Told I would have to ' wait hours ' by a very stroppy recetionist which I did have to wait. Second time was at stratford told off againfor being late and made to feel bad " we won't have our lunch on time" erm hello bothered ? I explained I was anxious as I had contracted a virus only to be given no response simply " do her bloods while she's here" I'm moving to royal free 32 weeks annoyingly. Shame as I had a great experience there in 2013

Response from Homerton University Hospital

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience of our maternity services and the poor communication from the reception team. Thank you for taking the time to tell us. We would like to understand more about what happened on this occasion so that we can give you a full explanation and aim to resolve the issues you have raised concerning your care and treatment. We hope you will contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) tel: 020 8510 7315 text 07584445400, or email PALS.Service@homerton.nhs.uk so that we can investigate further and give you an opportunity to discuss your concerns.