"World beating healthcare!"

About: Warrington Hospital

We are currently spending a few days on the Labour Ward in Warrington after developing serious complications with the birth of our first child. What can I say except that everybody (midwife's, registrar's, sister, domestic staff, anaesthetists, surgeon's - simply everyone - sorry if I left you out) have provided us with world beating healthcare, respect, compassion and extreme kindness. I will defend the NHS until the day I die. Very many thanks for the excellent quality of service. If I could rate higher than 5 stars all round, then I would. Very highly recommended. You'll be in excellent hands. Signed: A new daddy.

Response from Alison Lynch, Deputy Director of Nursing - Quality and Patient Experience, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Russ

Our Head of Midwifery, Mrs Melanie Hudson would like to thank you taking the time to provide feedback about our services. The maternity team were so pleased to read that your experience with us was so positive. We hope that you and your family are all well and offer your our best wishes.