"Full marks on urology clinic visit"

About: Ipswich Hospital / Urology

I attended a clinic recently at which time a biopsy was performed. I was told both in writing and verbally what was going to happen.

It was delivered to the letter. Whilst we hear all sorts of negatives about hospitals it cannot be said about this department. I wish to mention Mr Habib and Katie Mowle whose people skills and practical skills were second to none. These people are on top of their game, no question.

The other members of staff I had only brief conversations with have a very proficient manner and those I only observed had a professional approach to their work. Full marks!

If this hospital is being criticised it cannot be with these people who work at the sharp end.

Response from Dominic Mundy, Patient and Carer Experience Manager, Clinical Directorate, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust

Good morning,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback on your experience at Ipswich Hospital in particular the Urology department.

I shall be sure to forward your comments to both Dr Habib and Katie who will without doubt be delighted to hear of your experience.

Thank you ever so much.

Dominic Mundy

Response from Ipswich Hospital

Thank you for this fantastic feedback which I shall make sure that Mr Habib and Katie receive. Every good wish for the future. Jan Jan Ingle