"Endoscopy department - bowel cancer screening"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

I have attended this department on three separate occasions for an endoscopy procedure, and on every visit I received the highest standard of care. I have had everything explained to me and the staff made me feel completely at ease, and were totally professional and extremely friendly. If you need to have anything carried out and are worried or concerned, please don't be. You could not be in better hands. Please attend! I would like to thank the Doctor and all of the staff. Outstanding as always!

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your visits to Bishop Auckland Hospital and in particular the Endoscopy service. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your very kind comments will be shared with the matron to share with the staff. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774