"Hospital feedback"

About: Royal Bolton Hospital

I met a few midwives during my labour, each one was very professional and reassured me about everything (my first baby you see!). The midwife that delivered my baby was amazing and although I was in a lot of pain, they made me feel safe and provided me constant reassurance and positivity to help me get through the labour with just gas and air. I cannot thank this midwife enough. My partner was able to stay post birth in the birthing suite which was such a lovely experience. I then stayed as I wanted help with breast feeding, each midwife I met provided me with help and support to begin breast feeding. I cannot find the works to express how grateful I am and regardless of how painful labour is, I had such a positive experience at this Trust.

Response from Royal Bolton Hospital

Congratulations on the birth of your baby and well done on choosing to breastfeed. We're very pleased to hear that our staff were so supportive and -- despite the pains of labour -- you had some moments to treasure for ever. Thank you for letting us know.