"Appointment at the Gemini Suite in North Devon Hospital"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Colorectal surgery

On my recent visit to the Gemini Suite for appointment I would like to say a Big thank you to all staff.

I visited in mid-March, 2015 and excellent attention by all staff at the suite who are very, very, friendly. Also the hospital too is a most friendly place to visit.

Dear patient. Thank you for giving us your feedback following your visit. I have forwarded on your positive comments to the Endoscopy manager where I know they will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Jayne

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'ibroxie'

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

This experience you describe was very reassuring at a time of some anxiety on your part. Thank you for posting your view on Patient Opinion.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments will help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Volunteer

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.