"I was very impressed about the cleanliness and friendly staff"

About: Culm Valley Integrated Centre for Health / Physiotherapy Service

I received advice and support from Stuart in the physio department on two occasions. He provided me with very good exercises and advice on improving my knee. He listened and was very good at explaining things to me so that I fully understood everything. He was very kind considerate and very easy to talk to. I no longer need to visit the department as we have looked at a good programme of exercises but he has said I could come back again if necessary which was great.

I have not been to Culm Valley before and I was very impressed about the cleanliness and friendly staff.

Dear Patient

Thank you for posting your feedback following your physio treatment. I have shared your very positive feedback with Stuart's manager who has in turn shared and discussed it with Stuart.

I'm pleased to see you found the facilities welcoming, and the staff friendly and these comments have also been fed back to staff.

Thanks once again

Jayne

• Vale901 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Vale902'

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

This experience you describe was clearly encouraging and it is good that you submitted this comment.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments will help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Volunteer

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.