"An outstanding hospital"

About: The Heart Hospital

I am writing to express my gratitude to all the staff at the Heart Hospital who have been involved in my care since 2004 when I was referred to the hospital for the first time. My most recent visit was on 12 March 2015 when I was in the Day Unit in order to undergo an ICD replacement. The staff on the ward and in the operating theatre were absolutely excellent taking care to provide time and reassurance during what is a period of anxiety for any patient. I am pleased to report that I have made a full and quick recovery. The quality of care I receive on each visit is outstanding and the hospital is always clean and well maintained. Medical and administrative staff display great professionalism in dealing with patients and I consider myself to be very fortunate in being referred to a hospital where the facilities and the standards of care are so high.

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you have received from all the staff at the Heart Hospital over the years since your first referral in 2004. We will feed back your comments to the hospital management team so that your kind words can be shared with all the staff.