"Amazing"

About: Scarborough General Hospital

I travelled down from Newcastle Upon Tyne on the 13th March for a mini break with friends ,I got rushed into hospital with Pneumonia the next day ,the treatment and care I received was amazing ,from A&E to Cherry Ward and then to Beech ward.my total stay was 6 days..i was treated with dignity ,respect and made to feel welcome and safe The hospital was clean and tidy and the floor was swept several times a day , the nurses work so hard but still manage to give excellent care .The Consultants explained everything to me thoroughly in which I understood and are excellent doctors and are a credit to the NHS .Its pity they don't work for the NHS in my area .So to Scarborough Hospital thank you so much for the care I received and getting me back on the road to recovery .

Response from Scarborough General Hospital

Thank you very much for your posting. Your comments have been passed to the teams concerned. We are pleased that your visit to us was very positive; our aim is to provide a high standard of service which reflects the needs of patients.