"A&E Outstanding Highly Rate and friendly staff"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Hi just wanted to say what a friendly professional staff, but myself at ease, really listen to my concerns, asked me of I wanted to stay in for longer for monitoring, answered all my questions and took called me on the phone after I was discharged make sure I was ok and let me know of my results and informed cardiologists. I would highly recommend this hospital every time, the best local hospital around and I'm close to all 4 hospitals. Thanks again A&E

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you recently attended the Emergency Department at Chorley Hospital. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the staff concerned.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thak you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you recently attended the Emergency Department; it's always incredibly pleasing to hear that the care offered was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients.