"Blood Test and After Care"

About: Rowley Regis Hospital

We always take the decision to travel to Rowley rather than Russels Hall because you are far more likely to get seen in a much sorter amount of time. I went early on a Wednesday morning for my blood test, took a ticket and was seen within 15 minutes. Low blood pressure runs in my family and so blood tests take a lot out of me, but the staff were really friendly, efficient and patient as I was incredibly nervous. Although you have to share the room, when I went faint they pulled around the curtain and closed the door, and when I actually did black out a nurse helped me to a private room where I was allowed to lie down for as long as I wanted until I felt better. All staff were very kind and caring and I couldn't thank them enough. Rowley is a lovely place if you want to go somewhere to get taken care of.

Response from Rowley Regis Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about Rowley Regis Hospital. Our staff work hard every day to provide caring services for patients. I wish you well, Toby Lewis, Chief Executive.