"Could not fault the staff"

About: NHS Highland Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance Vale of Leven General Hospital / General Medicine

I was taken to the Medical Assessment Unit at the Vale of Leven Hospital by ambulance from my GP Practice Dr McLeod & Partners due to my GP having concerns about my Health. I just want to thank my GP Practice and Receptionists for looking after me until the ambulance arrived, and also would like to thank the paramedics from Helensburgh Ambulance station who attended to me with the up most respect until I arrived at the hospital.

I would also like to thank the nursing staff and the doctors at the Medical Assessment Unit for the outstanding care which I received from the moment I arrived to I left the hospital, the staff at this hospital should be praised for the work and care that they give to patients and I want to thank all who dealt with my care which I could not fault in anyway what so ever.

Dear waterloo,

I would like to thank you for sharing your recent experience with your GP, the Scottish Ambulance Service and at the Medical Assessment Unit at the Vale of Leven.

It can be such a scary time when you take unwell, particularly if it is out of the blue, therefore I am so pleased that you felt well taken care of at every stage. I will pass on your comments to the team at the Medical Assessment Unit who I know will be very pleased that you have taken the time to give them such kind feedback.

I hope you are fully recovered and wish you all the best,

Kind Regards,

Lorna

• waterloo thinks this response is helpful

Response from Andrew Johnson, Communications Assistant, Corporate Affairs & Engagement, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear waterloo,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience not only with the Scottish Ambulance Service but with our NHS partners too. It is pleasing to see that you felt respected and cared for at every stage and I hope you are now recovering well.

I will pass on your comments to staff at the Helensburgh Ambulance Station who I'm sure will be grateful for your feedback.

Kind regards,