About: Leigh Infirmary

I'm almost 20 years old and I have had bladder problems since before I can remember. This affected my entire life. I was always leaking, having water infections and these were a permanent thing. To say the least it got me depressed, made me isolated, embarrassed and a hermit! I have seen many doctors, nurses, specialists at different hospitals over these years and had even up for a short period of time. Nothing and nobody could help. Then I started again at the end of last year. I was referred to Urology at Leigh and I can say this department have been the best ever! Within 5 months and over quite few appointments they diagnosed me, and found solutions. This is the best thing that has happened. They are caring and respectful. They listen to you and are very thorough. I have also never been seen late to any appointment! I just think they need a big round of applause and a bigger ?thankyou!

Response from Leigh Infirmary

Thank you for your posting and sharing your patient journey. We were pleased to note your comments were positive which clearly led to an excellent patient experience. May we take this opportunity to extend our best wishes for the future.