"Oral Medicine"

About: Newcastle Dental Hospital

I have visited this department at the Dental Hospital with my mother for her treatment for the last 2-3 years. The consultant who treated her has always explained their decisions well and treated her with the utmost respect and liaised well with other professionals involved in her care. The clinic nurses, (one in particular) have all been friendly, helpful and kind and nothing has ever been too much trouble. The reception staff also deserve a mention as they are also polite, friendly and helpful. I will no longer be visiting the department as sadly my mother recently passed away from an unrelated illness but they are aware of how much she and I appreciated the excellent care she received from them.

Response from Newcastle Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback regarding the care received by your late mother in the Oral Medicine Department at the Dental Hospital. Please accept our sincere condolences for your recent loss. Staff are very appreciative when patients and their relatives take the time to provide feedback and we have passed your comments on to the team of staff involved who will be greatly encouraged by your kind remarks. Thank you once again.