"All children leave the centre happy"

About: Sherwood West Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I have just returned after another superb Monday morning session at Rainworth Surestart. I have attended this centre since it opened and my 3 children have learnt such a lot. The session organisers are superb. Everyone who is involved in the centre is outstanding.

All visitors are given a warm welcome at the reception desk and then you go through to the various different sessions. The support I and others have received over the years have been great. Even after having two older children, it's great to have someone to ask advice from.

As a teacher myself I fully appreciate the amount of planning and organisation it must take to provide such educational yet fun activities session after session. All children leave the centre happy and smiling (unless they cry as they don't want to leave like my 18month old today! )

A big thank you from all of us!

Response from Tim Freestone, District Manager, Children Centre (Newark & Sherwood), Health Partnerships

Dear RR

Thankyou very much for your comments. What you describe is the support we try and give to all our families and provide activities for children that help stimulate them. I am so pleased it has made a difference to your children.

Please keep feeding back to us and letting us know how you feel about particular sessions and activities as you attend them, this helps us plan things that work for families on our timetable.