"The service is poorer compare to two year before....."

About: Homerton University Hospital

My 1st daughter was born in homerton hospital on July 2013, we have has so much complication but, every single staff/doctors/mid-wife/nurses were extremely helpful and we were extremely satisfied. This year on our visit for the scan on 13th of March 2015 for antenatal scan: we felt we were let down, bullied, there is a person running around acting as they are the owner of the hospital. I am looking forward to discuss the mater after we go through the overall service of (antenatal scan).... really disappointing.

Response from Homerton University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit to our antenatal clinic. We are very sorry you had such a poor experience. Your comments have been passed on to the maternity team. We would like to understand more about what happened on this occasion so that we can give you a full explanation and aim to resolve the issues you have raised concerning your care and treatment. I hope you will contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) 020 8510 7315 or email PALS.Service@homerton.nhs.uk so that we can give you an opportunity to discuss your concerns.