"attending to have a colonoscopy on outpatients"

when i came in the hospital i got greeted by the staff on reception and was very happy how they responded to me and shown which direction to go for my procedure. when i went to the wing i got greeted by the hca and told to take a seat and wait for the nurse to attend me. it was a short wait till the nurse came to see me and take me into a seperate room to ask me questions and do my blood pressure, it was nice to feel so cared for before i even had my procedure and felt settled, relaxed and not worried. before going in the consultant came to see me before going in and made sure i was okay and put me to ease and explained whats going to happen. after the procedure i felt happy and cared for by the hca and nurse making sure i was awake and provided me drinks whilst coming out of my sedation, they explained the procedure went well and told me when i was coming in again to see the consultant. with all of this i was so happy with the care and procedure what was given to me and i would recommened this hospital to everyone who hasnt been. its like a 5 star hotel and you get treated so well everywhere you go in the hospital. big smile face :)

Response from Nottingham Woodthorpe Hospital

Dear Patient

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recommendation, we do try our very best to take great care of all our patients. I will share your kind comments with all of the staff.

Apologies for the very delayed response, I have recently come into post as the General Manager at Woodthorpe Hospital and noticed we had not given you the courtesy of a response.

Best Wishes