"Very good"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / General Surgery Wishaw General Hospital / Respiratory Medicine

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

A story posted from a member of staff on behalf of a patient

I was in medical high dependency and the staff were good. I had pneumonia and fluid in lungs. It's clearing up with the aid of me walking and getting about and getting home soon. Transferred to ward 16 because of bed situation. Staff in ward 16 very good

Response from Marion Mark, Director of Hospital Services, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear buddha1

Sorry to hear you were ill and required high dependency care I am pleased you are beginning to improve and have been moved to Ward 16. I will pass on your comments to the staff I am sure they will be delighted to know you found the care good.

I wish you a speedy recovery

Best Wishes

Marion

Response from Gillian Corbett, Chief of Nursing Services, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Buddha1,

Thanks for sharing via a staff member your experience of care within Medical High Dependency and Ward 6. Senior Charge Nurse Carol Miller and Julie Burns will be pleased to know that you found care very good.

I will pass on your comments to both teams. I do hope you make a good recovery from your illness.

Kind Regards,