"My experience"

About: Ayrshire Central Hospital / General Medicine Ayrshire Central Hospital / Gynaecology

The actual appointment went really well with the consultant and staff nurse were very helpful, all parts of the procedure was well described and questions answered honestly.

After care was arranged to my satisfaction

procedure was very easy as it was explained down to the last detail

my experience of the parking was abysmal. i know work is being done, but i spent ten minutes looking for a space, which nearly made me late for appointment.

My other problem was in finding gyn clinic. i, like the lady in front of me, both went to the other out-patients clinic because it was better sign posted.

Dear skyepuss,

I am glad you were happy with your care and I am sorry the parking issues have taken the edge off it a little. We are so aware that the parking is a nightmare but I believe there is little can be done to improve it at Ayrshire Central at the moment.

Regarding the signs, I am trying to establish if there are plans to improve them as part of the building works for the community hospital. I will let you know if that is the case.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, I hope I will have good news to report to you soon.

Kind regards,