"Urgent referral for physio"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Physiotherapy

Urgent referral for physio made by GP – TRAQS contacted me the same day to arrange an appointment. It was proving difficult to arrange a suitable and speedy apt to fir around my job but we fixed a date. TRAQS phoned me the next day to re-arrange as a more convenient and earlier apt had become available. Cathie, Kate and Gemma at Telford particularly helpful.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Sun669

Thank you for taking the time to contact the TRAQS team to tell us of your recent positive experience. I am pleased that you found the service we provide a positive experience and that the team members you have named were extremely helpful.I will share your positive comment with the team members you have named.

The TRAQS team take Customer/Patient Services very seriously and will often go out of their way to ensure that a patient can be seen at a date and time convenient to themselves.

Thank you for your positive comments and I hope you are now benefiting from the treatment you received from the physios.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your feedback Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service