"Anaesthetic care"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I wish to express my personal thanks to my doctor for the excellent care given me when I was admitted to the Royal Preston Hospital 2nd February 2015 for a spinal decompression operation. I really valued the doctor listening to my concerns pre-operatively and explaining everything about the drugs they were planning to use. What I was most impressed about is how unaffected by the anaesthesia I felt following my operation. When I woke up in the recovery area, I was totally pain free and ready for a cup of coffee. I had no feelings of sickness or drowsiness and I know this level of well-being is a result of the expert care during the time I was in theatre. I have never recovered from an anaesthetic and operation so positively. I think this doctor is amazing and feel very honoured to have received anaesthetic care from them.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the medical staff involved in your care.