"A+E delight!"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Yesterday I attended the A+E department at William Harvey with a painful, swollen eye. I happily expected a long wait given that my complaint was in no way life threatening. I couldn't have been more impressed. I had barely sat down before being called into triage, and within 20 minutes of arriving in the department I had already been seen by the Doctor. After another very short wait while the doctor discussed my case with the specialist, then personally walked me to the Rotary Suite where I then saw the on call eye specialist. As an NHS employee myself I couldn't have been more impressed with the service and speed in which I was seen.

Thank you so much for your feedback, so glad you were impressed by our services. We are really proud of our staff who strive hard to provide an efficient service with kindness and compassion. Staff will really appreciate your kind words.