"brilliant care on ward 40 day unit"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I recently had to visit ward 40 at the rvi to have a laparoscopy procedure carried out as a day surgery. I met the various people who would be involved in the procedure and also my aftercare and have nothing but the highest praise for all the staff involved. I was treat very well, the nurse who mainly saw to me was fantastic and deserves a pat on the back, the nurse was friendly and approachable but remained professional. My recovery time in the day unit was brief but I was looked after well in that time. My fiance was very happy that I was looked after so well. Keep up the good work and the excellent care of patients.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

It is very kind of you to take the time to let us know about the care you received following your recent procedure at the RVI by posting your review on NHS Choices. We constantly strive to give our patients the highest quality of care so it is very pleasing to read that you and your fiancé were very happy with the care that you received . Your feedback has been shared with the staff on Ward 40 and the Day Unit who will be greatly encouraged by your remarks. Thank you once again.