"A NED at Cumbria Partnership Trust"

About: Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust Patient Opinion

(as other),

A year ago I was appointed as a Non Executive Director, known as a 'NED', by the governors of the Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. I am grateful to them for giving me the opportunity to play a part in helping the trust provide first class services.

To do this, it is an important part of my role to ensure that I am well informed about how patients, carers and colleagues from other agencies feel about the services the Partnership Trust provides.

I think this site could be a useful part of this process and I will take note of any comments with interest.

Response from Joanna Coleman

Thank you for your comments and your interest. Patient Opinion is a great tool for you to assess what service users are saying about services. To help you with this, we have set you up with email alerts which can be focused on your particular interests. This means you'll now receive a notification when someone shares their story about Cumbria Partnership. You (or Patient Opinion) can also produce a range of reports showing stories by topic, site, time frame etc and comparing our ratings with any other Trusts that you want to select.