"Polite, efficient and effective staff"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Accident and emergency

After a foolish fall and a needless game of football, I was injured on my ankle. A couple of hours in A&E had my worries about the recent news articles and horrendous problems, dispelled, I got quick acceptance into the department equally quick triage and initial treatment and automatically had appointments organised for further along the process, all by very polite, efficient and effective staff. All had the time to explain and quickly chat too. Much appreciated, and do thank the staff in the department on Sunday.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Dladers

Regards

Karen Hansord – A&E Sister

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Hello - sorry it has taken a while to copy our response over to this website - as you know we responded via Patient Opinion back in March as follows: Thank you for these lovely comments regarding your recent visit to A&E. Thanks you for taking the time to post them, I will make sure they are forwarded to the A&E team so your opinion can be shared. Regards Karen Hansord – A&E Sister