"Blood Testing"

About: Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital (Herne Bay) / General surgery

I had to have a routine blood test prior to having a bowel screening.

I arrived and was seen immediately. The nurse who attended me was very friendly and I was made to feel very comfortable before taking the blood. All dealt with very quickly and professionally.

• maia1901 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by maia1901 (the patient)

It was thank you.

Response from Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital

Hello We are confused as to why this review has just been posted on NHS Choices as the patient visited the hospital in December 2014 and posted the same review using Patient Opinion on 9th March 2015. This service is provided by East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust and not Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust. The following response was posted: Response from Julie Pearce, Chief Nurse and Director of Quality and Operations, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust on 11/03/2015 at 22:47 Thank you very much for your feedback, really glad we provided you with an efficient service with kindness, and in a way that made you feel at ease. I hope the next stage is just as good for you. Best wishes Customer Care Team Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0300 123 1807 Email: kcht.cct@nhs.net Website: www.kentcht.nhs.uk