"A fall at home, leading to broken bones in my foot..."

About: Cromer Hospital

I visited Cromer Hospital this morning with a very painful, swollen and and bruised foot . This had arisen from a fall at home. I was so relieved to know that I was going to be able to get the help I needed. All of the Staff on Duty on this Sunday morning were very efficient and pleasant. After being signed in by the cheerful Receptionist I was taken into an assessment room and my injury was expertly examined, an X-ray confirmed broken bone and damage. Everything was explained clearly to me and what was required. I was fitted with a knee length boot which fitted snugly and protected the foot from any further damage. I give five-stars, well deserved, for the excellent treatment given to me at every stage. What a Team! Thank you for your kindness. Sheila Gregory.

We hope you are making a good recovery after your fall. We are pleased to hear your treatment went well at Cromer Hospital and the Minor Injuries Team will be pleased to receive your feedback.