"Coronary care second to none."

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

My mum went in for heart surgery and I`ve got to say, the staff who work in the critical care dept at university hospital are the best medical staff I`ve ever met. The heart surgeon is regarded as one of the best in the world and you really can see why. I have to give huge credit to the nursing staff in critical care, they are not only incredibly professional but the level of care they give is very humbling. If there is a better coronary care department anywhere....I will be very very surprised. The best medical staff anywhere.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at University Hospital, Coventry. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It is fantastic that you would describe our staff as "the best medical staff anywhere". We all are striving to be regarded as 'World Class' and your kind words show that Critical Care and our coronary care teams are certainly heading in the right direction. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203