"took really good care of me"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance Weston General Hospital / Accident and emergency

Whilst I was out with a friend I felt unwell, was taken home and an ambulance was called for me by my friend.

The paramedics came very quickly and after doing various checks took me to the Weston Super Mare Hospital to the A&E department. Here they did more tests and took a chest x-ray, decided I should see my own GP and be referred for a heart monitor to be used for a week. I have had one previously for 24 hours.

All the staff from the ambulance service and the hospital were lovely, took really good care of me.

Dear Forward787

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance crew who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.