"Endoscopy reception"

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

The experience of having to deal with the admin team at the Endoscopy unit has left me with a lasting impression. The admin team are surly, abrupt and quite frankly rude. They could all do with a heap of customer service training or failing that, recruit new members of staff who are polite and kind. I wish this were a one off occurance but I have the misfortune to come to this unit on a regular basis and nothing has changed. Because this is the NHS they seem to think they can treat patients however they like. The doctors and nurses here are lovely, kind and professional treating everyone with dignity. Admin staff, please take note.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that the treatment you have received by our doctors and nurses has been so positive. But we are disappointed to hear about your experiences with the admin team. Your comments have been passed on to the managers who oversee this so that they can investigate further. We would like to give you a more detailed response if you could get in touch with us via our PALS team - pals.service@wmuh.nhs.uk 020 8321 6261.