"Fabulous treatment and compassion"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I am writing in gratitude for the treatment and dignity extended toward my Father who recently passed away peacefully, essentially of old age, in Swift Ward. I commend and thank all of the many doctors and nurseswho attended to my Father in his last days, in all of A&E, MAU, Birch and Swift wards. These people do so with the compassion and patience that a saint can only aspire to. The Swift team in particular made my Father’s last hours as bearable as they could be, both for him and us, his family. Frankly, "ten stars", if it were available, would not even begin to scratch the surface of how we feel about my Father's treatment. "Gold Standard" might get a bit closer. Well done, St. Peter's. Yes, Well Done. Thank you.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. We really appreciate this as it must be a really difficult time for you and your family and we send our deepest sympathies. We are extremely grateful for the kind words of praise for our staff. We will make sure your comments are shared with our staff.