"Poor service overall NHS is going down the drain"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Took my father in for eye problem at 16:30 and came out at 21:45 on Friday 27th February. The eye specialist did several testings and did scan then got fobbed off to floor 5 where two rude and disrespectful nurses kept saying doctor will see my father next. I waited 2hours half hour then them two nurses finished their shift. I asked before they left said go and ask other nurses who had started their shift and didn't have any information on it. So poor service overall and went home without the result from the doctor as one doctor was covering the whole hospital on his own. Now it doesn't surprise why NHS is always getting criticised on the news everyday with horrendous service they provide and rude people working for the organisation.

I'm so sorry to hear of your father's experience as it certainly is not one we would want for any of our patients. I will forward your concerns to the relevant manager; however, can I ask you also to please contact our PALS team on 01772 522972, who will be pleased to ensure that your father gets his results.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so sorry to hear of your father's experience as it is not one that we would want for any of our patients. Can I ask you to please contact our PALS team on 01772 522972, who will be pleased to liaise with the clinical department to ensure that your father has his results.